Scholars, we have gathered the internship / job opportunities below to support you on your career journey. Please follow the specific steps for each posting to apply for the internship / job.
Account Manager | S2-Inc
How you’ll make an impact
- Presentations to customers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Be a Leader
- Familiarize with product
- Product development
- Value driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service minded
- Self confidence
- Goal- Oriented
- BA/ BS (Preferred not required)
Pay: $43,420.00 – $78,000.00 per year
We are currently seeking an entry level marketing assistant to join our business development team and improve potential growth sales for company processes. SWM specializes in targeted career placement, and our employment opportunities are hourly pay with supplemental bonus incentives.
Requirements for the Marketing Assistant Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to commute to Atlanta, GA
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Concentrations in business, marketing, or communications is recommended, but we do accept undeclared and most other arts and sciences majors
Entry Level Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Marketing Presentations for Clients
- Evaluating Market Activity
- Increase Product Exposure, Increase Sales, Increase Margins
- Branding Participation in Marketing Campaign
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience with eDiscovery databases (Relativity, Eclipse, etc.)
- Must be able to commute to the firm’s office in downtown Atlanta 4-5 days a week.
- *Must be able to travel to Brunswick for 8 weeks and jump into trial prep.
Pay: $50,000 – $65,000 a year
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Paralegal opportunity in Atlanta, please apply by emailing your resume to Misty Rembert at email@example.com.
Employers, to submit your job opportunity to this job board please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org