Scholars, we have gathered the internship / job opportunities below to support you on your career journey. Please follow the specific steps for each posting to apply for the internship / job.
Junior Business Development Manager | Pareto
The leading source of data and intelligence for the alternative assets industry, our client’s products and services are honed and delivered from offices across Asia, the US and the UK. Owned by company directors and employees, their unique, independent model has met with great success. They’re now looking for consultative led college graduates to deliver revenue on a variety of fronts.
Business Development Manager (Entry-level) role:
- Manage between 100-150 customers, with an estimated value of $500k+
- Maintain a high level of engagement and customer satisfaction
- Liaise closely with the client services team to streamline management of the customer base
- Provide client feedback to management and share best practice with your peers
Business Development Manager (Entry-level) qualifications:
- A full Bachelor’s degree (must have at the time of application)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills, comfortable in a target driven environment
Pay: $65,000 – $85,000
*The candidate journey and assessment process begins with your application, with a start date on this role of 08/01/2023*
Leading environmental air testing firm is seeking an entry-level Field Service Technician. The qualified candidate will work with the project leaders to conduct air emissions testing of exhaust stacks at industrial plants. The candidate will be trained to perform EPA test methods, aid in the preparation of equipment, and assist with data entry and test report preparation. Travel is throughout the southeastern US, with occasional national and international projects. The majority of travel is in-state or local, including some overnight travel. This position is with a stable, growing, 43-year-old privately-owned firm. All travel expenses paid, with a good base salary and incentives for each project.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Pay: $41,000 – $43,000
Working in support of our brand partners, the Edit T3 Trainee is designed for recent college graduates with an eye and passion for craft editing (video, sound design, and graphics skills). While working closely with editors, producers, and other creatives, the Edit T3 Trainee gains essential experience to develop a comprehensive understanding of our WBD brand and workflows needed to provide excellent editorial support. This is an 11-month, benefits-eligible paid program.
As an Edit T3, you will provide editorial support by:
- Assisting in the creation of compelling short and long-form, multi-platform content across Warner Bros. Discovery’s portfolio
- Preparing projects for sessions (i.e. gathering, organizing, and importing media)
- Pulling selects from WBD content based on IDs, BROLL, sound bites, and specific requests from the edit staff and/or partners
- Editing maintenance level work for linear and create clip and compilation reels for various digital platforms
Qualifications & Experience…
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be no more than 2 years post-graduation from an accredited university
- Demo reel linked on your resume that showcases your editing skills
- Experience assisting in a commercial post-production broadcast or social environment
- Must have working knowledge of editing applications including Adobe Premiere
- Ability and flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
Pay: $58.5K – $74.1K
Employers, to submit your job opportunity to this job board please send it to email@example.com