Scholars, we have gathered the internship / job opportunities below to support you on your career journey. Please follow the specific steps for each posting to apply for the internship / job.
Summer Intern, Client Services | SiriusXM
The Client Services Intern will learn the fundamentals of the Revenue Organization at SXM Media. This person will assist with region-specific teams in all aspects of the advertising sales and operations workflow.
- Establish a basic understanding of media math, creative specs, industry insights, and media landscape.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and media plans by pulling accurate inventory forecasts.
- Input sales orders into order management systems.
- Must be a currently enrolled student focusing on Business, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- Previous internships or work-related experience in a sales, sales support, advertising or marketing role preferred.
- Participation in an undergraduate advertising or marketing organization (i.e. PRSSA, AAF, AMA) preferred.
Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2026 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
This title is typically assigned to someone attending high school or college who is interning to gain more experience and knowledge of a specific function in municipal government. This stipend position will report to the Senior Policy Advisor for Youth Development and Education.
- Performs various and diverse administrative and/or project duties depending on specific department and job assignment
- Engage in field experiences, special projects, on-the-job training, career mentorship, content creation and designing and executing community service projects
- May prepare presentations for staff members and attend project team meetings, virtual and in-person
- Some knowledge of specific professional function in which assigned, e.g. Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information into a work process to achieve the desired objective outcome
- Enrolled in high school or college. Interested in pursuing a career in civics, government, education, fine arts, performing arts or related disciplines
United Digestive is looking for a Marketing & Communication Extern who is looking to become the next marketing superstar. This individual will work closely with our Marketing and Communications team to gain hands-on experience and to develop entry-level marketing skills in the healthcare industry. The externship runs from June through August and is designed to give you an authentic working experience.
- Updating and maintaining media lists
- Developing and posting news releases
- Creating content for client social channels
- Monitoring and moderating client social channels, including online reputation management
- Tracking analytics and providing support for results reporting
- Compiling industry research and insights
- Understanding of business use of popular social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of what makes news and current events
- Ability to meet deadlines promptly and effectively
Employers, to submit your job opportunity to this job board please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org