Scholars, we have gathered the internship / job opportunities below to support you on your career journey. Please follow the specific steps for each posting to apply for the internship / job.
User Experience Designer | Internal Revenue Service
This is an appointment under the DOL Pathways Recent Graduates program. The program duration is one year. Upon successful completion of the program and at the agency’s discretion, the appointee may be converted to a term or permanent position in the competitive service.
- Design mockups to communicate design themes for improved user experience that incorporate various elements of IRS branding and visual identity
- Build interactive prototypes based on requirements, user experience (UX) best practices, and Section 508 accessibility guidelines
- Keep the websites’ interface in alignment with IRS requirements, while ensuring the existing platform and customers continue to be successful
- Create Personas, Journey Maps, Market/Comparative Research, Analytics reports, Surveys, Interviews, and Customer Experience Metrics
- You must have, within the previous 2 years, completed all educational requirements for a qualifying associate, bachelor, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying institution; or intended graduation is no more than 9 months from date of application.
Pay: $57,118 – $91,873/yr
At Advanced Care Partners, we provide medical assistance to medically fragile children and adults in the home and/or school setting. We are looking for caregivers who can help us fulfill our great mission. Our nurses make a positive and lasting impact on their patients’ lives by providing one-on-one care ranging from 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts.
- Perform quality routine nursing care to assigned patient (May include patients with G-Tubes, Trachs, Vents and CVLs.)
- Monitor and act on patient progress and identify any changes in status.
- Perform patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Two or more years of experience is preferred; new graduates accepted based on completion of preceptorship
- Valid LPN/RN nursing license in Georgia or Nurse Licensure Compact (NCL)
- Active CPR certification (ONLINE COMPANIES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- Valid PPD skin test
As a Strategy Analyst, you will work at the intersection of corporate, customer, M&A, workforce, and operational strategy. You will work alongside industry-leading clients to help them make decisions and implement enhancements to their organizations’ strategy, productivity, performance, and long-term profitability.
- Building a go-to-market strategy and business case to bring a new product to market
- Creating and executing an acquisition strategy to access new markets and guiding organizations through the acquisition
- Conducting a technology assessment and building a new tech strategy to support future business needs
- Crafting enterprise and operating model designs and guiding the organizations through the transition
- Bachelor’s Degree completed by Spring/Summer 2024 in these related areas of study:
- Business/Economics (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Org Behavior)
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Liberal Arts (e.g., Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations)
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Employers, to submit your job opportunity to this job board please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org